QuickBooks provides a payroll option with all of its accounting products. But to begin with, a user needs to know about it. In this blog, we will talk about the first step of payroll. You can also contact us on our QuickBooks Payroll Support phone number to solve all types of problems in QuickBooks.
This is the security key that you need to enter to activate payroll in your accounting software. The steps are quick and easy, but if you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact our team in the account of care. We would be more than happy to assist you with our payroll key management service.
Steps for entering or editing QuickBooks payroll service key
There is a 16-digit key that each user receives after purchasing a payroll. To start using payroll it is important to enter the key correctly in the correct text box.
Here are the steps you need to follow to start payroll processing: –
Step 1: Locate the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
- Check your email, which you gave during registration to get the service key.
- There is a possibility that you will not get the key to your email. This means that you need to use the automated recovery tool issue.
- Just log in using the Intuit account and retrieve your service key.
Sometimes an automated device may not work for the following reasons: –
- There are too many payroll orders in your company system.
- Buying your payroll product from retail stores also brings up the issue.
- When the phone number you have given does not match the save that is saved on Intuit.
Step 2: Open the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key window
- You need to open the QuickBooks window of the payroll service key.
- There is a chance that you will find any payroll service option in your company file. In that case, click on Employee> Payroll and finally click on Enter Payroll Service Key.
- If you already have a payroll service, select the employees, go to the My Payroll Services section and then manage payroll services to your liking.
Step 3: Enter / Edit QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
- Now when you reached the desired window, you can enter 16 digits by following these steps: –
- If you cannot find a listed payroll service, click the Add button.
- Use the edit option if the payroll is already listed.
- Save the service key by clicking the Edit option for future reference.
- Go to your QB desktop and terminate the service key.
- Next, select again and check if you have received any unread payroll updates.
- If you receive a payroll update then press OK.
- Take a look at the service status and check if it is active.
- If you find that it is already active, go ahead and press OK.
Using all these steps will help you to enter or edit the QuickBooks Payroll Service key. With this blog, we only wanted to help payroll beginners get started with the activity. At QB Pro Solution, we provide the best payroll and cloud hosting services.
In this blog, you can find how to enter and edit the quickbooks payroll service key. I hope my information is useful for quickbooks user. If you want more detail about QuickBooks and our QuickBooks Support Services contact us on QuickBooks Help Support Phone Number